Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kim KARDASHIAN'S 2009 RESOLUTION - Get that FAT ASS in SHAPE!


They might not stick to them, but that hasn't stopped a slew of celebrities from making New Year's resolutions. Who's quitting what or vowing to be a better person? Will Robert Pattinson vow to not make such a drastic move with his hair? While we are not certain what resolution for 2009 that the 'Twilight' star will make, Life & Style has put together a bunch.
New Year's Resolutions From Kim Kardashian, Other Stars (Image: Wenn)Playboy centerfold and reality TV starlet Kim Kardashian says she wants to stay in shape. "To just tone up more and continue to get in shape. Last year I was trying to give up sweets but broke that resolution a little!"
***Nicole Richie baby daddy Joel Madden tells the magazine, "I have been really involved with UNICEF this year. I just got back from Africa. I think what I want to focus on for the new year is advocating against violence against women and children especially where I was in Central Africa, the Congo and Sudan."
Brad Pitt - "I haven't even thought about it yet. I don't even know what tomorrow is!" Lindsay Lohan - "People can make New Year's resolutions, but I'm telling you all now, 'You're all lying because you're not going to stick to them for a year."

No comments: