Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is ROB Kardashian a GAY BASHER? A HOMOPHOBE?


Blog war!
On Wednesday, Courtney Love alleged on her MySpace page that Kim Kardashian's brother Rob Jr. punched one of her gay employees while calling him a "faggot."
“Rob Jr. cold socked and punched my employee right in his face for no reason and broke his nose after my guy was hanging out with his pal Brody Jenner one night outside Hyde lounge,” Love wrote of the alleged incident in a rambling blog post.
But later that day, Kardashian slammed Love's claims on her Web site calling them "totally false."
"A lot of what she wrote doesn’t even make much sense and doesn’t follow a clear train of thought," Kardashian wrote. "At one point she says Brody was there too and that someone yelled discriminatory expletives against gay people, but I honestly can’t figure out who she is accusing because her writing is so bad."
Kardashian continued: "All I know is that both Brody and Rob didn’t do anything close to what Ms. Love has described."
She added: "We will forward this terrible nonsense to our attorneys."
See Kim Kardashian's best booty shots.
Meanwhile, Love updated her blog on Thursday, clearing Jenner of any wrongdoing.
"Brody was fine, he was actually quite nice to my employee and posed for pictures with his new girlfriend outside Hyde Lounge that my employee took," she wrote.

3 comments:

Alprazolam said...

Hello, This is a great article, and I can agree with what was written here. I will be back to check out new comments soon. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I trulу thank you fοr your іnformation.
This great article has trulу peaked my intегest.
I am goіng to take a note of your site anԁ keep checκing for neω ԁetаіls about once a weеκ.
I оpted in fοг your Feeԁ as
wеll.

My website http://qrchains.com/

Anonymous said...

An on-line game іs thе one which is incline lаne you can try using blacκ Swarm with your matе's stun or slow for a annihilative one-two shoot that will Vote out most opponents. With a overnice Weapon system you can Exhibit, countless of the great unwashed are aquiline on multiplayer Online Games to play, ranging from existence of Warcraft to freeFacebookapp games like Mafia Wars.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; Articlelibrary.madhit.Com