Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian wants to be just like PARIS HILTON?


Kim Kardashian's frenemy Paris Hilton was arrested over the weekend for felony cocaine possession -- her third link to drugs this summer.




How has Kardashian, 30, managed to stay out of trouble?



"I've never been a drinker, I've never gotten into drugs," she said on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno Tuesday. "You know, I think I have such a close family. I think, you know, at a young age. I think you know my sisters do enough drinking to kind of fill up the whole family.



PHOTOS: Kardashians as kids



"From a young age, my dad made it very clear that, 'OK, you're the responsible one and you have to watch your sister, and (he) taught me how to drive when I was 14 in case my sister or her friends were going to be drinking and I always had permission to drive," continued Kardashian (whose younger sister Khloe was arrested for DUI in 2007). "You know, I had to call him from the destination and the final place. I always felt this sense of pride that he had in me that I was the responsible one so I always wanted to make him proud. And I hate the taste of alcohol."



PHOTOS: Paris Hilton's worst outfits ever!



She does, however, indulge in a White Russian occasionally.



"I said at 30 I'm gonna at least have a drink to lighten-up 'cause my sisters say I'm so boring," she told Leno. "So I tried a White Russian a few months ago. If I have one, it tastes like chocolate milk and it's kind of amazing. So every once and a while, but I'm 30 so it's OK."



Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us

No comments: