Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SOMEBODY, probably PARIS HILTON, toilet papered KIM KARDASHIAN'S house!



Kim Kardashian's house was toilet-papered by unknown assailants, the reality star blogged on her site.
"My mom and [step-dad] Bruce [Jenner] woke up recently to their house covered in toilet paper!!!" she wrote Sunday on her blog. "I strongly suspect it was done by people who know or are connected to the family."
She added, "Too hilarious!"
(Can you guess which butt belongs to Kim?)
Kardashian, 27, stars on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has been dating New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush since April 2007 (and told Us they could walk down the aisle soon).
Reggie even celebrated the Fourth of July with her family.
"[My sister] Khloe and Reggie started it by throwing my mom in!" Kim wrote. "Then Reggie threw [my brother] Rob in and broke his cell phone! Then Reggie threw Khloe in! Then Khloe threw me in!
"She dropped me on the way to the pool but I still couldn't escape not being thrown in!!!"
Tell Us: Who do you think toilet-papered this house?

No comments: